Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Psalm 23

Some words of this Psalm have been shaping some of my prayers for this trip.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
We want our ways to be those of integrity and justice as we travel, teach, and interact.  May this be for the honor of God's name.
Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life.
We will not spend very long in any of the places we visit, but we pray that following our visit there will be a little more goodness and mercy for those we have met in each of those locations.  May this be a gift from God.
--Kitty

1 comment:

  1. I love your prayer for a little more goodness and mercy to touch the lives of the people you meet on this trip. I don't think I will ever be able to fully comprehend just what God's goodness and mercy really mean and how deeply they affect my life each day. I join you in this prayer for all the people you meet. :)

    ReplyDelete